To the ancient Greeks, the word "technology" refers to the art of production methods. It is the skill of choosing the best manufacturing methods, optimum materials, and the search for the ideal design for a harmonious solution of a problem. Our task is to create the best knives for our customers and for that we use a unique combination of technologies.
Practicality and durability are inherent properties of Steel Will Knives. To achieve this we carefully chose steels for the blade and materials for the handle of each knife. When choosing steel we seek balance among dozens of key qualities important for the knife. Corrosion resistance, the ability to keep an edge, strength, flexibility, weight, cost, ease of sharpening - all these and many other factors are considered when creating each knife.
The Steel Will DOTS clip is used for fastening a compatible sheath to a belt or strap. The clip allows you to position the sheath at different carry angles, ensuring comfort and quick deployment of the knife.
The Steel Will DOTS clip is included with the following knife models: Steel Will Censor, Steel Will Adept, Steel Will Darkangel.
It is also compatible with other kydex or nylon Steel Will sheaths, including the following models: Steel Will Cager, Steel Will Argonaut, Steel Will Sentence.
Steel Will DOTS clip set includes:
1) Clip – 1 pc.
2) Screws – 3 pcs.
3) Rubber washers – 3 pcs.
4) Posts – 3 pcs.
Steel Will DOTS Clip Instructions
To open the clip, press the spring-loaded button located at the bottom of the clip. The button has a safety lock that prevents unintentional opening. To place the button in the lock position, slide the button to the side. To unlock the clip, do the reverse operation.
The inside of the clip contains an adjustable strip to ensure a snug fit with your belt. To adjust, remove the strip and install in a slot that corresponds to the width of your belt.
How to install the clip on a compatible sheath.
1) Select the desired angle and position you would like your knife and sheath. We recommend you install the clip as close as possible to the opening of the sheath.
2) Attach the clip to the sheath at your desired angle using the supplied hardware. The location of the holes on your sheath may not line up exactly with your chosen position. Please choose the hole closest to this position, slightly moving the clip until the holes line up.
3) Although the supplied installation hardware includes three sets of posts, screws, and rubber washers, only 2 sets are necessary for secure installation. The third set may be installed only in a few positions where all 3 holes line up. If not used, this hardware may be stored as a spare.
4) When installing the clip, the rubber washer should be placed between the clip and the sheath.
5) If the clip will primarily be used with a belt, we recommend installing the clip so that the articulating hinge faces up.
6) It is also recommended to position the screws on the inside of the clip and the posts on the outside of the sheath. This will reduce the risk of unintentional loosening of the screws.
7) If you do not plan on changing the position of the clip, you may use Loctite during installation (or similar thread lock solution).
The “Outdoor” series is a line of first class knives created for use outside the metropolis. These high-quality knives will become an indispensable tool for fishermen, hunters, hikers, climbers, and all other outdoorsmen. Each knife from this line was created for its own specific goals and objectives, beginning from a compact Skinner and ending with a huge Chopper. Impeccable design combined with practical sheaths makes Steel Will “Outdoor” Knives a great companion for any outdoorsmen.Show all models
The “Urban” line is extremely versatile and useful for everyday life. “Urban” knives are convenient, compact knives with an impeccably thoughtful and modern design. They can become the pride of their owners. The city has a lot of surprises for us every day, but there are no insurmountable obstacles for residents with an “Urban” knife.Show all models
The skill of using a knife requires an appropriate tool to develop this skill, and turn it closer to a form of art. A greenhorn is able to develop his skills very fast with a good knife, but a professional who uses Steel Will will never forget it. Our designers were inspired by the best military knives to create the “Tactical” series. These durable and reliable knives are ideal for both training and for everyday use. The “Tactical” knife will be able to help its owner in any situation.Show all models
For attaching this knife to compare you must remove one knife from current list.